Forum Stuff-- New Members Please Read

Hi all,

I wanted to explain for the benefit of new forum members that are here to ask questions, etc, how and why your first post on the forum doesn't appear.

Due to incredible spam issues (this forum is regularly assaulted by spammers) I have to manually approve the first post from each new member.  I go into the queue at least once every 24 hours to approve these.

So please be patient!  If you have an urgent new post (for instance, a bug or solving a level), drop me a private message requesting approval.  I receive those via e-mail within about an hour or so, so the response will be faster.

Thanks,
John

Comments

• Hi I’m loving hoggy 2 but I’m stuck on the moon base level have made it to the end ( the room with the bomb wall all the way round and 8 bomb and red block ) just seems like anything I do just blows up the room leaving me and the boss left with nothing to do I’ve tried going down the gaps off screen but just comes up with “not a secret “ am I missing something.. thanks
  • edited August 2017
    HI dazzad21, for this question, please post it in http://www.raptisoft-forums.com/discussion/376/anwser-about-any-question-about-hoggy-2#latest to get a response about it :) I think you'll get a response faster there.
  • Hi I made a few comments and wanted to make a discussion post, but I have yet to be approved. If you see this Mr. Raptisoft, please allow me contribute on your forum.
  • Really make this post as my first post, long time RWK fan.  I'm about to retire my iPod touch and was happy to see that y'all developed an Android version I can enjoy daily.
  • Where is the setting to be notified by email of new posts in forums you’re participating in?
  • edited December 2018
    @TheDorkLord - is there a setting so I’ll be notified when there are updates to the forums I’m participating in?
  • A captcha before posting could be a good idea to stop spam :D
  • In chuzzle 2 my hidey fern & rainbow pot have disappeared. I did the purchase restore but nothing happened. Stinky is starving really fast & eats continuously.
  • Hi, I'm QuazzleTheQaz. I play Chuzzle, Chuzzle 2, and the Robot Wants series. I'm just bug reporting and loving your games :)
  • Loving chuzzle2, but starting June 9th it won't fetch the ad to refill all food on my android phone.
  • Best
    Game
    Everrrrrrr!!
    That is all! :)
  • All big talk nothing gets viewed i posted earlier about an issue with Chuzzle 2 no reply but the admin does take your money when u pay for de add removal, good job mate the one thing u got right is ripping ppl off.
  • Can someone please point me in the right direction . I'm trying to figure out why on the 9th July I paid to remove ads from chuzzle 2 and I had a blissful few days of playing with no glitches or ads. Then all of the sudden today 12th July, the ads started up again. Then I find an email from Google saying my purchase has been cancelled and I'm being refunded. I didn't request and cancellation or refund. I tried emailing rapisoft with no luck. Does anyone know who I need to talk to fix this quickly?
  • Huh. That's weird... Especially given how long it took - last I checked, Google Play's refund policy is 15 minutes, not several days...

Maybe @TheDorkLord can assist you?
  • Hey Rainbowmon. The refund happened really quickly. I was able to play for a few days before all of a sudden the ads started and upon researching that, I discovered I had just been refunded. I didn't even request it. I just got an email from Google with my refund receipt but there was no other information provided. No reason or anything
  • Hey Nettelee, 

Sorry to hear that this happened. So if I am understanding correctly, you have been fully refunded for the product? If yes I would suggest making certain your app is the latest release and try purchasing again. 

If you have not gotten a refund that is another matter.

Please let me know how this turns out!!!

The Dork Lord.
  • I want to know which Chuzzle died to make spooky or was he somehow born a ghost?
  • Hello, just saying hi here and so I get my account approved.

I've played Hamsterball as a kid and heard a couple years ago that a second is being made, so I'll check here once in a while to see how that's going

Those of you on the HB main discord will possibly recognize me as Order. I used to be a mod there but I tend to limit my servers to those where I can engage with all of the content all of the time, so I'll be hanging out here.

Since I have dozens of forum accounts and often go weeks or even months without checking, if you have something to say to me you should email me at ordeerlord@gmail.com, I check that inbox roughly once a week.