Updates on iOS11/Android ports

Comments

• Wow, you work fast
  • edited August 2017
    Will the update come out immediately and extra content will trickle in until you decide you've spent enough time on it or will everything come in one update?
  • I'm so excited. I'M SO 3XCITED I FROGT HOW TO SPR3LL
  • The moment that I've been waiting for. I don't need to buy an iPhone anymore.
  • I can't wait! I can't tell you how much I've missed this game. To know that it's almost done and on its way to the apple and Android Appstore makes me want to play even more!
  • Did someone say 'Doozy' LOL I'm right in front to test out the Android port ;-)
  • OMG CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
    The most awesome mobile game of all time (I'm serious...) Is REALLY going to be released for Android.

Really, I can't say how much I missed this game since my iPod 4g died YEARS ago... =(

Tried so many games while chasing something that would have the same "feel" but JUST. COULDN'T. FIND. NONE!

I will be waiting for news!!

Thanks for your efforts!
  • Any news? 8-X
  • Yes, the iOS11 update is nearly done-- it's been moved to my new code that ports to android automagically.  So as soon as the iOS update is fully done, I'll drop some APKs here.  I won't give a date, but very soon, soon enough that those who private messaged me with android test requests should start watching their inbox.
  • Request: +REP or LIKE button to show support for posts vs. posting to avoid spam. In any case, good work Raptisoft.  :-bd
  • Watched my inbox now a bazillion times xD
  • The more you check it the faster it will be
  • Solomons Keep is the best game I have ever played on mobile. Finally coming to Android :D :D :D omg this gonna make me cry
  • Any updates on the android release?
  • It's going into testing tomorrow-- if nothing goes wrong.
  • In tomorrow: I'm not Sure
    After Tomorrow: That Wrong day maybe hehehe, WRONG!
  • Wow, nice one!!
  • I know it's the weekend but no updates on progress is killing me! I have to ask; has anyone received testing APK's? If so are they working well?
  • Yes, testing has already begun.
  • Man, I'm so excited c:
  • is the iOS update waiting until the Android testing is done though? tomorrow the iOS 11 drops and solomons stops working :-(
  • The iOS update has one final persistent bug that I'm working on-- and this is only Keep, not even up to Boneyard yet!  The Android version is actually in better shape. :(
  • Actually the ios 11 update will drop Sep 19th. So one more week for rapti :)
  • Anyway- thank you for your effort and updates! I will wait with iOS 11 until solomon is ready for it :)
  • Pressing thumbs ... ;-)
  • I remember seeing a post on Facebook saying the testing was almost done and game was nearly completed but now I can't find it. Was it taken down because the time line was moved back? Does anyone have news?
  • Hey there ! ;) Yes this post is on Raptisoft's facebook page :) The testing phase is really almost ending ;)
  • So, even though I get it add free, I'm still donating $10 because I have played this game for so long I can't wait for the update!!!
  • Thanks Duck!  I appreciate it... but you can just wait for Solomon's Keep HD... it's basically a rewrite with TONS more stuff put in.