Anwser about ANY question about Hoggy 2

Comments

• I just tried it 10 more times and still nothing. Think it will need a fix.

Just to note perhaps even when you fix it a bit of dialogue would help as you can easily survive the explosion if
    A) You flip the red block back quickly as the ball is passing so it explodes.
    B) The boss comes down and touches the ball.

If the boys said something like "Ha, you missed me" then the player would know to try the other way.

Actually maybe that's too much like spoon-feeding.
  • Jaymeeh, try changing your timing.  The boss floats up and down a bit, it looks like you're hitting some crazy coincidental time when he's just out of range (my own tests here indicate it's literally about one pixel).  You might need to restart the zone completely, because I think the ball's bouncing is syncing pretty perfectly with it.
  • I hadn't dared restart as I didn't want to go back all the way to the beginning, didn't realise it would be one easy screen!

Before I did I tried a load of different timings, hitting the ball in both directions etc and could not get a hit. Seems unlikely I was hitting the single pixel each time? Maybe there is some other sync mechanism that is unaffected by the user timing.

Restarted and got through on my first attempt.

Thanks for your help and the game.
  • No problem, and sorry about that.  The "bad" area is really very small, and I'll make some adjustments in the update.
  • Thanks for that answer as restarting the section also helped me! I am now stuck on what I think is the second big boss? He's down to three hearts and he's coming after me with fire. There are two green blocks and a bouncing monster but it's impossible to get past the green blocks? What am I missing?
  • @rastapopoulon this is your domain, you Hoggy-Master you.
  • Stuck!  Not sure exactly where this is, I think it's part of the big boss, with 3/4 heart, an 8-ball cloud floating on top and a flying saucer freezing a row of bricks initially on top and then undernearth.  Help?

• Has anyone cleared the Big Boss levels in Hoggy 2. Not able to get past those
  • “No earthlings can survive here” section of boss battle — how to win?
  • @naga1977
    https://ibb.co/buVsCm
    Anyone have solution to this Boss? 1/2 HP
  • edited November 2017
    Yes, I will upload i m Youtube the soluce of each final boss ;)
  • How do you get to the last 5 keys and last secret? I can’t find any jars with a question mark.
  • I can't find the last 5 keys and secret. Please someone help
  • There seems to be bug on one of the big boss level. The bomb explodes at the wrong place
  • When you out of castle, near of tge second miniboss, you have a bridge, and hidden in a fake cloud, wou will found the last 5 levels AND the last secret :D
  • @naga1977: check my youtube channel for see the soluce of the boss level and compare with your solution ;) And if youre not able to beat the boss, please send here a video and I will check the video for understand ;)
  • Yes cleared all the big boss levels. Trying to get the trophy level
  • How Do You Use MoonBase Jars, When I Place Them, it doesnt give the option to enter them
  • A moon base jar can be entered after the boss fled.
  • exact. You can't enter on boss jar if boss doesn't enter on it.
  • Can you please help me with jar 50? I can’t find a way to take the star
  • It is impossible to get the star on jar 50. Please help!
  • Rasta, I’m trying to make a level in Makermall but for some reason the camera is in one place, it isn’t following hoggy. I’ve made levels before and it’s been fine, I don’t know what’s causing this or how to fix this and it makes it impossible to play test my level. (I don’t have triggers btw, level 15 only)
  • I just cleared all levels, but after winning the last boss level, I seem to be stuck. Whenever I open the saved game, I just see the dark space with some stars. Nothing else. This is the second time this happens. I now have two different saved games that are unplayable. Is there a possibility to fix this?
  • I started over and tried it again. Just got the 128 required keys to come to the three boss levels. This time I solved them vice versa (right  to left), and again, after finishing the last boss, I'm in a kind of undefined state. I see some vases and clouds and stars in the background, but no Hoggy. And I cannot do anything.
    This is what happened the last times too. When I now open the saved game, I end up in space as described in my last post, without possibility to do anything.
    I try to add a picture:

• Does the Mac version have the Hoggy 1 levels too?
  • I just bought the Mac version and all the characters and objects on screen (not environmental tiles) are just white squares. How can I fix this?
  • I just completed all the 220 levels in hoggy and also completed Absolut Insanity, but i am still not Level 16 in MakerMall. I tried to complete Absolut Insanity another time but i was still not level 16. Is there something wrong with the game or is it just for me?
  • Maybe someone has asked about this before, but who made the soundtrack and where can I find it outside the game?