Solomon's Keep for Android

Ever since I played this game on my friend's iPod touch, this has been my most favorite mobile game of all. I even bought and iPod touch for the sole purpose of playing this game! However, I don't have any iOS devices after I sold that iPod touch. I am stoked for the android release and hoping that it will come soon. More power to you Raptisoft!

Comments

• Thanks!  I am too, because I've tried to get people to port this game for ages, and every time they flake out on me.  This time I finally have someone I've known for years that I know can do the job.
  • Any dates yet? Way too keen for this game
  • Just FYI, there will never ever be any dates.  When I give a date on anything the universe re-adjusts itself to make the date impossible, often via tragedy, so I am far too skittish to ever do it.

However, every time someone replies to this thread or the other SK Android thread, I paste it to the guy who's porting it, so apply pressure at whatever level you deem civil and appropriate!
  • Hehe xD
  • I am so glad to hear you guys are making this for Android I can't wait to play this game again I've really missed it.
  • edited April 22
    Lol Raptisoft you should send them the wall of text i put up in the Dark Modding/Freezing issue thread. if that doesn't express the length we'd go through just to get some boneyard action on windows i dunno what will :D
  • Every time this thread gets bumped I get a little more excited, then I realise its not the release of SK :(
  • But I should be back to work on it soon!  With Hoggy I'm finding lots of things that need to be updated for the newer versions of all these OS's, but once that's all done I won't have to go through the same process for Solomon.  Plus I'll be able to beta test Solomon on various systems, instead of just Windows like Hoggy.
  • Hi Raptisoft. Just a quick question. What are your plans for Android Solomon? Will it be a free game with in-app purchases? Or will there be an initial payment?