Post any glitches here!

Comments

• Any word on a fix yet?
  • Sent Stinky on a well-deserved vacay over a week ago. Still isn't back. He was so much better since kittyball but went quite mental and shoved her (now she can't get over it, and I'm wondering if she will ever forgive stinky). I need a chuzzle detective to track down stinky and a therapist for kittyball... HELP!!
  • hey, need help, I can't view ads, My chuzzles are almost complete and my coins are not enough to refill them all. My daughter taught me to view ads for a free refill however I cant fetch any ads (connection is good, try it all). Anyone who can fix this? 
  • Is there any way to retrieve your cloud data after you uninstall/reinstall the game? I had to do this because the Chuzzarium kept crashing and it's very clear that a fix won't be coming for a while now. Unfortunately, I lost all of my save data and really don't want to have to play through the game again just to get back to where I was.

• I have already completed all puzzles but now i can't open my chuzzarium because the game kept crashing when i do so.
  • Whilst collecting jigsaw pieces of latest puzzle, I supposedly unlocked new things to purchase in shop, but they haven’t materialised???
  • Completed the new Chuzzle2 Fiesta jigsaw only to find when I logged back in to play again, it had been deleted and I had to collect all the pieces again. My new pink Chuzzle2 is also missing??
  • Unless my data never backed up correctly before the last two updates, some of my puzzle piece progress was lost, and consequently my piano that never got placed was lost too.
    I think my Chuzzarium is completely intact, though.
  • I got the trophy for reaching the level 10 world... after reaching level 8. I don’t think I ever did reach it, but I have the trophy
  • I just upgraded the chuzzles living space to the biggest it can be, logged off. And now can’t get into it Agian, it just crashes. I had this problem once before. The problem fixed but it’s happing again.
  • Also if you make a match, wait until the hint thingie shows, then release at the exact same time, the match won’t clear itself until you tap again.
  • Stinky Chuzzle challenge freezes at will with gaps where Chuzzles have exploded and no way to even exit. Have to close down App completely. Also why give puzzle pieces as rewards? I’ve got them all completed already, so don’t give them out.
  • This just happened: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19QxaG-CDEnzReGWuRRAVhxGuyuvZDYza/view?usp=drivesdk

I seem to be in a faux softlock because of that hole. I can't move, but I can still go to the menu and surrender... I'm pretty sure I've heard of this bug before, but I thought @Raptisoft fixed it? So weird...
  • edited December 2019
    Sorry for the double post, but it just happened again. And this time, I managed to get a glimpse of what happened just before. I popped a Super Chuzzle (the ones that explode) two spaces below a Stinky Chuzzle, and for some reason the Stinky Chuzzle was knocked off the board, even though he still had his fur (and as such shouldn't have been knocked away yet). I'm not sure if part of the match was next to the Stinky Chuzzle, or if it was just the explosion that popped the Chuzzles near it. What I do know is, the hole in the board appeared where the Stinky Chuzzle would've landed, had he not been knocked off when he wasn't supposed to. So it seems to be a bug specifically affecting Stinky's Game.
  • I have a OnePlus 3t and when my chuzzles jump rope the rope flies out to the sides for long ways but where the chuzzle is jumping there isn't any rope. Always.
  • I’m not getting gifts anymore on my iPad..... sometimes I get one gift per day, but usually nothing...... on my android phone, I get three gifts almost every time I open the game...... how can I get gifts again on my iPad?
  • With update just before the Christmas one, lost all completed puzzles as well as garden pack & wide world pack in shop. Odd, didn't take away other stuff. Hoping that when I get all puzzles reassembled I'll get both shop packs back cause I needed 1 more plant to complete collection and was planning to get another door so more than 1 Chuzzle can go on vacay.
  • Also, it just dawned on me that I haven't seen Stinky's challenge since the Christmas update.
  • I think I can confirm the "double lock" bug (may or may not have mentioned it months ago), especially on the Daily Do; making a match before a lock is placed/during that same match while breaking another one, it automatically places another lock in a random place. This has screwed me more than 10 times now.
  • Quitting the Daily Do to the Main Menu during the losing animation but before the board moves out of view; entering the Daily Do will show the start of the Second Chance animation. There's not enough time for it to visually work, and I can't confirm if the power up is consumed.
    In any case, it would be a waste.
  • Stinky's challenge is back, gifts are back, and I seem to be well on my way to getting everything back from completed puzzles. Working on Fiesta one now, so hopefully garden & lighting packs will reappear.
  • hubby was playing Chuzzle 2 and had some time invested w/a few chuzzles, etc. in his Chuzzarium. He went to change his player name from "Player 1" and the game erased all of his progress (he's so bummed as he finally got Classic Chuzzle!). What else is weird is that the game made three profiles for his new user name, but he only typed it in once. So, now the game shows four players and NONE have any of his player data. EVERYTHING reset back to zero ;(

He saw that the iCloud backup was turned on and tried to import the backed up game data but that didn't work, either.

He also updated to the most recent (free) version after the data was lost, in the hopes of that fixing it, but, alas, it did not.

Is there any redemption for him? I feel like I can't play anymore until he catches up. (And, I don't want my 16 Chuzzles to miss me)
  • Same as 050730 stated, the jump rope seems to be coded backwards. Instead of the two sides meeting so the Chuzzles have something to jump, the right side flies off to the right and the left flies off to the left creating a strange jump rope glitch.
  • After updating iOS to 13.3.1, my "garden" (all avail plants) lost their maturity level. I check my chuzzarium a few times a day and the plants were bought at different times (for variety in maturation) and, before iOS update, they were maybe 1/3 matured, on average, but after the update, they went back to "new". This makes me believe they weren't eaten.

My iCloud had a successful back-up a few hours before and I believe a back-up happens automatically just prior to an iOS update.

Not a big deal, but I was excited to see what the newest plants looked like, once mature. Will have to wait again :-/
  • I also see the jumprope glitch, but I kinda like it, as it adds sparkle to more than just one area. Fixing it would be fine, too.
  • Where's my Chuzzarium??? I only had one Chuzzle, Stormy. But I had added more rooms and wallpapered all but 3 and bought all kinds of items for Stormy. My stats and trophies are all in place, but all of my puzzle pieces are gone. Everything was fine when I got home from work around 6:30pm EST. I checked back a couple of hours later, completed the Daily Do and then my game started glitching. It was asking me to edit my name and I realized I was in the player creation somehow? I have only ever made one profile, T. But now I have T, 3, 1921, and Stats? I can't select T. I tried to restore from the cloud but it didn't do anything. I uninstalled and reinstalled but now I can't connect to Google Play. I'm so sad. :(
  • All my puzzles I had completed and were working on disappeared. They seem to have reset and now I’m working on old puzzles. I was so close to adding new Chuzzles so bummed
  • Update re: jumprope glitch
    Only seems to happen on 2nd floor. Not an issue on 1st/bottom floor. Reported by hubby and confirmed by me.
  • I have the jump rope glitch on all three levels