Mage Rework Suggestion: Air

Here is my take on reworking fire skills except weld skills based on what I have said on the previous post:

1. Lightning: same as it is

2. Chaining: mana cost has been reduced from 7.5/10/20/25/30/35 to 3/7/12/18/25/30

3. Stun: mana cost has been reduced from 5/10/15/20/25 to 3/6/12/16/20

4. Siphon (new): Lightning increases health regen and mana regen when it hits an enemy. Hitting more target increases the regen. This skill increase mana regen by 5%/10%/15%/20% per stack and increase health regen by 1 per stack. 

5. Energy Shield (new secondary): Create a barrier 100%/120%/140%/150% of max mana that slowly loses its by 1.5 per second. Heals the barrier health by 10% of damage dealt with lightning.

6. Acid Rain: Enemies within the rain receive 3%/6%/10%/12%/15% more damage.

7. Prismatic Shock, Magic Storm, Magic Tornado: same as it is

8. Hurricane: instead of just increasing mana cost flat like other subskills, it now increase mana cost based on how many seconds lightning is in use by 2/4/6/8/10 per second.

9. Disintegrate: Instead of having a chance to insta-kill enemy, it makes enemies hit by lightning gets a debuff stack per second that makes them receive 1%/3%/5%/10%/15% more damage from all sources for each stack. The stack lasts one second after lightning stops hitting that enemy. Mana cost is same as Hurricane.

10. Static Field (new elemental flourish): Casting lightning makes player to deal damage equal to  10%/25%/50% /75%/100% of lightning's damage and slows all enemies nearby . Mana cost is same as Hurricane.

Comments

• Comment: Main feel for Air build was ranged dps carries in AOS genres. It has high dps and sustains by constantly dealing damage(life steal). Force shield and siphon served as a way to implement life steal without feeling like a necromancer. To make sure lightning's early game isn't as weak as it is in solomon's keep and boneyard, I have decreased the mana cost of early subskills significantly. However, because I think the late game of spamming lightning with infinite mana can make the game monotonous, I have made elemental flourish to make the cost of lightning to grow every second it is used to make sure that you can't just hold attack key and forget that mana existed. Disintegrate is changed to current one because it was weak and not build-defining. Now it specializes with more dps and synergy with secondary skills like magic storm. Static Field is designed to promote players to take risk of charging into swarm of enemies and rewards them by allow them to wreak havoc.