Transferring game on android???

Hi, newbie here.
I had to get a new phone (android to android) and I didn't know if there is a way to move my games (chuzzle2 and snap) from one phone to another or do I just lose all my stuff and have to start over? I haven't bought the ad free versions yet....does that make a difference?
Help!
Thanks

Comments

• You can backup your information on a sim card and transfuer the card to your new phone.
  • Don’t think this will work via a SIM card. Can you not make a backup of your old phone and then merely restore this backup to your new one?
  • I found on snap there was an option that I could but nothing like that for chuzzle so I ended up losing all my progress
  • edited March 2021
    When transferring/restoring it only transferred the game and not all the progress/trophies
  • The previous version of Chuzzle 2 had issues with saving data to Play Games. Check your game version and make sure it's 2.0.6. If not, update.
  • I did check for updates. Google play isn't showing anything newer than 2.0.4 I made sure everything was up to date too. I'll just keep checking on it to see if it comes up on mine eventually and I can save my new game. Its just a bummer to lose all my fun stuff I my chuzzle house. Thanks for the help.
  • Turns out 2.0.6 is still in beta so try joining the beta program.
  • Ok! Thanks Snackers!