I don't get why there is such a hate against difficult levels.

I like making these insane pixel perfect levels which require insane accuracy and timing, but for some reason they keep getting spammed with dislikes. I thought you should dislike bad levels, not just ones that are too hard for you, I even tag them with insane so you should know what to expect. Talking mainly about Aero's Hellish Speedrun here, it took a while to make and trying to make it look a bit pretty, and verifying it was a hell, but then it got spammed with dislikes. I would love to see more of those insane levels instead of just holding the shoot button at a hord of enemies. 

Comments

• I do not know why either, but there are a significant amount of people who downvote hard levels. Many even report them as abuse. Recently, the amount of times a level has to be reported as abuse before I am notified was increased as I was having to go through many levels a day that were fine, just hard. 

Keep doing what you are doing, there are those that enjoy them. 

Darkest Wishes

The Dork Lord
  • edited May 2020
    I feel you aerodynamic. Nice levels btw, I love them! (had to watch that YT video for a hint ;)

It's discouraging seeing fomb's masterpieces get a big fat zero likes whereas levels like "poop leage" which was probably made in mere minutes get almost 300 likes!

Would be cool to have a like/dislike view, just like you see on YouTube videos and not just an overall one. Or only allow the ability to rate a level once it's beaten?
  • edited May 2020
    True, nowadays people enjoy easy Levels more.
  • Thanks everyone! And yeah those bottom 2 suggestions would be awesome, but that also means i have to go through a garbage level to the end to dislike it :p