4 questions for Hamsterball 2

Okay so, i have 4 questions for HB2 And i hope they can get answered or happen.

Will HamsterBall 2 Feature the old levels in the 2004 version and 2010 Version? it Would be fun to have the old levels and the levels where the camera was stuck to the hamster.

Will HB2 Have More Multiplayer Games? the sumo and race were fun, most of the time i just played sumo, because you have to play locally, with a friend, to play any races.

Will HB2 Have a Port to the ps4/ps5? It would be fun if i could play hamsterball 2 on my ps4. Right now im using Playstation now to play Hamsterball Ps3.

Will the original ost to HB 2004 And HB 2010 (my favorite) Be back? or will the soundtrack be different? its good either way.

Thanks if you read through all of this, have a good day!

Comments

• Got some answers for you.

01. There will be levels form the 2004 version.

02. Multiplayer is being planned but it is still unclear how feasible it is.  

03. There are plans to port the game to consoles. Likely PlayStation, not definite.

04. Hopefully the original composer will be back. The soundtrack will have a mix of remixes and new material.

What 2010 version was there? I am only aware of the 2004.

• I think he's referring to the PS3 game from TikGames. It's listed on the same Wikipedia page as the original, and I've seen it mentioned on these forums before.

Another question about the soundtrack: Any chance of an official MP3-format OST release? If it's even *HALF* as good as the original, I'd be more than interested in buying it.

Also, just saying, but if it comes to Switch like Hoggy 2 did, it'll be *VERY* high on my priorities list. For perspective: My wishlist is practically enndless and I'm not able to get new games often.
  • I recall John mentioning he never even played the PS3 version. So I highly doubt anything specific to it is going to be incorporated.

It's a really weird port. Its main component is a completely different game more reminiscent of Super Monkey Ball. The original game is just treated as a bonus, and it got butchered with horrible music and numerous levels being cut.
  • Very nice to hear this info. Glad the 2004 tracks will be back. I never liked the 2010 version and I don't think those stages would work as traditional Hamsterball stages. The PS3 "port" is something i keep forgetting exists, probably out of hate for it. Hope it gets a switch port, and I look forward to hearing the soundtrack :)