Crash

Hello again guys, once i arrive to the discorporeal boss game crashes always. What do i do?

Comments

• I mean when he kills me
  • Actually its just everytime i die...
  • Is it a “crash” or a “have to start from scratch”? If the latter, I think this is the way the game is designed. When you die, you lose all progress and have to start over, unless you have some magic ability or ring.
  • Aw saddd
  • It just crash whenever i get killed
  • So you are playing this from your computer? I'm not familiar with this, cannot find it on raptisoft.com either, is this some beta version? Anyway, guessing it uses java, you can check if that is up to date. If it is, try reinstalling java. Also check for general system updates from Windows as well as the latest GPU drivers. Also, have you "extracted" all the files from the archive to a new folder as suggested in another post? If yes, are you sure you're executing the file from this folder and not the original archive when playing? 
  • edited June 2018
    It is always a good idea to have multiple backups of solomon dark stuff. If you start to have some constant crash or a bug, you can just use the backup play without much problem... for a moment. Other than that, I don’t think anyone can help you out.

Here is a download link of Solomon Dark beta if you want to take a look at: https://www.dropbox.com/s/33w7xq63e0teo91/SolomonDarkAbandonware.zip?dl=0
  • I will try that. Thanks guys!! Always so supportive
  • If you want to prevent your game from crashing, try quitting the game, then freely come back and continue playing. I recommend doing so every 10 - 20 waves, or else, dying will result in this annoying error. Also, don't use dampen, you'll crash your game instantly