More games in the same story,or is there an advanced sequel?like cool upgrades?

I love them both.i play the both every day,I played so much that my screen cracked from the heat of device.we want more or a sequel,advanced castle maybe if you put flowers on certain graves you gain powers,or that the oblvilscs stones are doorways to ?is there other games you designed in the same story stuff?

Comments

• You should probably dig up Solomon Dark, which is an unfinished game that was supposed to take place before Boneyard and Keep.

The remake of Keep (HD) will add a lot of optional story quests to take, but won't add significantly to the story.

I have a sequel designed called "Son of Solomon" but that won't happen before Keep HD, Hamsterball 2, Chuzzle 2, and some sort of sequel to RwK.
  • Hmm does Solomon Dark really takes place before boneyard?

I thought it takes place between boneyard and keep because...

*Spoilers*

... in dark you battle the wizard trio from boneyard and you have a whole memorial for the old wizards
  • You are right, Solomon Dark take place between boneyard and keep.
    You can also see all the dead mages from boneyard in one of the building.
  • I typed "before" but meant to type "between."
  • Ahhh ok ^^

Speaking of solomon dark...its faaar to goood. I probably asked this already but is there a possibility that your bad memories will fade? That the universe gives you a sign? That you finish it and get the money you deserve? :( :(
  • Probably not Dark.  What's more likely is I will fold it as a minigame into Keep HD, without the story or scripting.
  • Did we ever get the full story about what happened to Solomon Dark?
  • He got blown to smithereens at the end of Solomon's Keep.  I hope nobody ever tries to gather up all his body parts and artifacts with the intent of busting him out of hell.
  • Yeah i remember you already told us^^ ...i thought maybe you changed your mind about finishing Dark  :-\" :D
    But good to have it in Keep HD

>>He got blown to smithereens at the end of Solomon's Keep.  I hope nobody ever tries to gather up all his body parts and artifacts with the intent of busting him out of hell<<

Well that would be a cool idea for another solomon game...the long awaited sequel maybeee? 8->
  • >Well that would be a cool idea for another solomon game...the long awaited sequel maybeee?

If I don't die, lose my ability to program, or get crushed by lawyers, that is the plot of Son of Solomon.  Everyone get together and pray super hard for a nice clear road ahead for me, with no tribulations or lawyers.
  • @CombustionMan

Accodring to one of Mr. Raptis' response, then name of the squeal is "Son of Solomon". Also, Mr. Raptis also said it is a spoiler to answer "is solomon married?". Assuming from these response, Solomon had either a real son or some dorks have made a group called "son of solomon" after keep.
  • Yeah i was referring to son of solomon :D hahaha.. oh man i remember the posts on the old forum where i heard son of solomon for the first time and i got soo hyped!!!

>>If I don't die, lose my ability to program, or get crushed by lawyers, that is the plot of Son of Solomon.  Everyone get together and pray super hard for a nice clear road ahead for me, with no tribulations or lawyers.

Omg i cross my fingers as hard as i can! And if a patent troll shows up again ill rip his head off...

>>or some dorks have made a group called "son of solomon" after keep

Never thought of that hahah