Hoggy 2 Press Release

Official Press Release:

Raptisoft Games
For Immediate Release
Wednesday July 4, 2017

Hoggy 2 is a colorful puzzle platform game, and the long awaited sequel to Raptisoft's 2010 iPhone hit, Hoggy!  After defeating the Moon Men in the original game, the hero and heroine find themselves in trouble again when the Moon Men return to kidnap their family!  Players use Hoggy or Hogatha's unique abilities to solve over 200 unique levels and save their kids!

Each level is hand crafted and uniquely designed to challenge the player with logic, reflex, or a combination of both.  Collect upgrades, outsmart and outmaneuver the many enemies and traps that stand between you and your family. Eat food to solidify, light items on fire, avoid or set off explosions, and even multiply yourself! While Hoggy 2 is simple to play with a touch screen, the game packs a lot of depth.  It also features multiple modes for different skill levels. Hoggy 2 is accessible to all players, but offers deep challenges to any puzzle lover.

Hoggy 2 also comes with a full level design and sharing system.  Make your own puzzles and share them, and then play puzzles created by other players! You'll be hard pressed to run out of challenges as the player community continues providing new levels! Grant karma and stars to your favorite player levels in the best online level-making community since Mario Maker!

If you enjoy puzzles with a touch of platforming gameplay and arcade action, Hoggy 2 will brighten your day!

Hoggy 2 is currently available on iTunes, Steam, and the Mac App Store.  Coming soon for Google Play and Kindle!

For screenshots, gameplay movie, and more, visit the official site at
http://www.hoggy.com

Free copies of the full game are available for review - Please Contact Raptisoft at
http://www.raptisoft.com/contact

Unofficial news: Android is inches from being done, so I'm hoping that comes out at a date I will neither mention nor hint at.  Once that's done I will immediately begin updating the older games for newest iOS and shortly thereafter they will appear for Android.  And after that my fine friends, I will be all-in on Solomon's Keep HD and you will be thrilled to hear it will be releasing on a date I will neither mention nor hint at!

Comments

• Grr... why no tilt controller like Hoggy 1 Behavior
  • OMG... Magnum, have you any idea how much hatred I have gotten over the years about those tilt controls???  I mean, I could throw it back in if there's REALLY a demand for it, but from the reactions over the years, I assumed that by leaving it out I would be voted Game Developer of the Year.
  • yay it's here, have just downloaded on my ipad, looking forward to android next for my phone. and i am a bit partial to the tilt controls as i have gotten use to them over the years of playing hoggy 1 so many times, maybe could add in a future update perhaps?
  • I didn't like hoggy 1 specifically because of the controls, and now I'm excited to see this on has regular controls - just downloaded it
  • Sure... I'll update tilt back in when I update, but whew... I never imagined THIS request would ever happen!