Something that needs to be reported

Yes I know there's a report button but I don't think it's working so I'm telling it here
@Raptisoft y'all better listen up
If you've been on the makermall recently, you might know about 2Good4U (will be called 2G4U)
He's a nice guy making nice levels but if ya mess around with him he'll bring a flamethrower to start a flamewar
Sometimes Rastapops is there to extinguish the fire
Nowadays, he's been able to not bring a flamethrower, but a small matchstick so that's cool
But this time, he didn't bring a flamethrower, a random user brought it with a endless erupting volcano
His name is Toothbrush95 (will be abbreviated to TB95)
TB95's first level is that 2G4U sucks butt
When I looked at the comments, I figured TB95 was a hater
Yeah, I did defend him
He also bypassed the swear filter without any spaces or periods so @Raptisoft ya might wanna check that out
His second level however
In the title, he uses the f word
Even if I had commented on that level, I'm sure that he was focused on 2G4U, not on me
In another level, 2G4U commented sth and TB95 said to keep negative opinions to himself
I commented that he was being hypocritical
At the time of commenting, I was sure he was offline
I did manage to pass by a level by him
The title of that level used the n word
Even if this guy has a n word pass (which I doubt) I'm pretty sure it's still restricted in kid friendly place
Worse of all
He used the n word with the 'er' suffix
That's a code red right there
@Raptisoft do sth about him. Fast!

Comments

• edited January 2019
    Thanks for the note... will clean it up ASAP.  Working on ways to let users report comments too, it's just been low priority compared to everything else.  There's zero tolerance for "sneaking past the swear filter" too, so this guy is banned.
  • Yeah I had a look and it's very inappropriate, yikes! Just wondering, can one form the "N" word without using the 'er' suffix?
  • I'm pretty sure it can be if you have the n word pass lol. Btw hi fnanfne! Long time no see in the Hoggy makermall. Ya ever returning from the RWK makermall?