Solomon's boneyard bug/losing rings

Heya, until recently even if you abandoned your last run in Solomon's boneyard you could pay gold to look at the scavenger's goods and select rings from all previous runs, but not this time. I did a round with Wazoo, but decided to start over part way through. I hit not to continue, and on returning to the scavenger for my next run, I had permanently lost all the rings I had taken in with me last. I checked again after my next run, and after that. I tested several runs, and the only ones where I could keep rings, where runs where I would die. If you forget a perk and want to start over, you have to make sure you die, and don't hit leave game. It's 100% consistent now. Lost basically all xp/gold/epic rings I had collected. 

Comments

• edited December 2018
    @Jarhead
    Well - tbh I have never experienced that you keep the rings if you exit. It is part of how the game is made. (Before the big update, there was a perk that allowed you to keep your rings if you die, but only if you die)
  • edited December 2018
    You lose your rings upon death, but can regain them for gold after unlocking the scavenger. However, abandoning a run apparently deletes all rings for some reason.
  • I purchased the scavenger perk and have had my rings for a while now. Earlier this week I lost all the rings I had brought with me on a run after abandoning the run instead of dying from a mob.
  • Like I said, abandoning a run seems to delete everything. This seems to have screwed over a lot of people already, so I'd advise against ever doing it.