Hi!

So, I'm a HUGE fan of Hamsterball. I remember playing the original through RealArcade back before that merged with GameHouse. A few years ago, I managed to get the Zhu Zhu Pets version through Big Fish. A few weeks ago (whenever it released), I saw Nathaniel Bandy's YouTube video on the game, and he said something about a Hamsterball 2 apparently being hinted at... Today I decided to see what I could find out about it, and found the newsletter and forums, so I decided to join! Without further ado...

Hi! I'm Rainbowmon! I'm a big fan of Care-Bears, Disney, My Little Pony, Pokemon, and basically anything Nintendo! I'm also looking forward to Hamsterball 2, and... Wait, what's this? Well, you learn something new every day. I knew PopCap had to do with Chuzzle, but I didn't realize they merely published it, nor did I realize it was made by the same developer behind one of my favorite PC games (only really behind Midnight Synergy's Wonderland series), Hamsterball. I haven't played Chuzzle in a long time, but I remember it was a really fun game, and I'm looking forward to Chuzzle 2 as well!

Comments

• Hello! I am glad you enjoy the games!

John is currently hard at work on Chuzzle two and Hamsterball 2 is in the works.

Darkest Wishes

The Dork Lord

• Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here :D