Vantropix's Hoggy 2 Discord Invite Video

https://discord.gg/xqsJ3Bz

Raptisoft did you know Discord?

Comments

• also please stop advertising too much, because Raptisoft doesn't know about Discord. he is working Chuzzle 2
  • edited May 2018
    opps sorry, stop judging to him

where is delete comment

• You don't have to delete it... is there something I can do to help you get audience?  I just don't know much about anything "social" with video games because in my era you specifically went into video games to be antisocial. :D

• edited May 2018
    Hello there Raptisoft
    I'm the guy with the discord server. I love mostly all your games, my favorite being Hoggy 2. (btw chuzzle 2 is hype).
    Anyways i wanted to answer your question about if you can help us get an audience, which we would greatly appreciate, there will be more people on the server to communicate with and if you want you can join here's the link [ https://discord.gg/xqsJ3Bz] you don't have to but if you want to. Anyways, back to the point...
    I would love it if you integrated that same link into the menu of Hoggy 2 itself, that would likely be the most effective. Thanks for reading what i had to say, your games are a whole lot of fun.
    Cya
  • @raptisoft DISCORD - CHAT FOR GAMERS is an app designed to help gamers talk to each other in real time. While playing a game on their device, users can log into Discord and enter a group chat with one or more other gamers so they can talk while they play.
  • Well, anything that gets more awareness of a game is helpful to me, so tell you what... I'm going to update Hoggy 2 pretty soon.  When I do I will put up a link in the news section to your discord server, and we'll see what happens there.  If the users find it helpful and good, I could consider making a permanent link.

Does that link change?  If I copy it now, will it still be good in a couple weeks when I update Hoggy?
  • you can consider it permanent, i will notify you if it happens to change or discord f's up.

<3
  • Looks like it's ephemeral not permanent, yikes.

• Found the culprit....

, your URL got formatted incorrectly to include that square bracket at the end.

The link you posted works!
  • Okay, when I update Hoggy, I'll put this in the news section and we'll see what the player response is.

• So Vantro's Hoggy 2 discord is gon be official
    Yey
  • It's more of a discord server
  • Too bad i can't be in it.
    See you guys in 2 years!