Painting Velcro

It’s weird and not 100% repeatable every time. Sometimes it takes a few tries to get it to work. Ok so here’s what I do - first place a lava block or two, next to it place Velcro blocks, the then using the red lava brush (yellow might also work but I haven’t tried) paint over the lava block as well as the Velcro block without lifting your finger. Then press the paint selection button, then press the light metal paint, then paint the Velcro blocks - at this point the Velcro will change to be light purple- then hit the blocks menu and pick the Velcro block and immediately touch the Velcro blocks. If it worked, the Velcro blocks will turn to the silver colored blocks with the top cut off.

I am on iOS 11.3 on an iPhone 7

Comments

• Thanks for the info. It must be a glitch specific to the iphone version, or at least for some reason I can't get it to do it on my device. Oddly, I had been experimenting with this since the electro block came out. I had accidentally noticed that they revert to fuzzy individuals when painted over, and I tried a few things then with no results. After your explanation I tried it about a dozen times, no luck. But that's ok. It can just be a unique characteristic for your levels I guess I don't need to steal everyone's ideas ;)
    It's super cool though. I'm assuming updates won't be happening anytime soon, or at all, but it would be great to add it as a functionality. What I like the most is not knowing for sure what is or is not a velcro block. That adds a great element to the game.
    Great levels by the way! :)
  • I made a short video showing it done in yet another way but it took me two tries before it kicked in if you’ll notice. YouTube “RwK velcro glitch”
  • Very cool video. Thanks. You're videos are always great.
    Still doesn't work on my device. I'm guessing it is an iphone specific glitch.
    You're on iphone, right Fnanfne?

• Indeed. I tried on my android tablet but thus far in vain so that gives some credence that it’s iphone specific.