Status update 4/10/2018

Okay, I'll try to loosely go back to status updates... I'll even try to maintain this after I get rolling on Keep.

Today's Agenda:
1. Working on the RwK update (largest factor will be making it more stable, secondary factor will be to fill up the blank spaces in the editor with new editing tools)
2. Working on some of the scripting stuff for SKUME.

Comments

• If you need a tester for SKUME I'd gladly volunteer to help in any way. Well except coding that's just greek to me. The spell files are easy enough to under stand but game code that will leave mental scarring lol. Not that I wouldn't mind learning but I would need a swear jar the size of a dumpster (daily) :D
  • Are we no longer getting a farming update for boneyard?
  • I think with Boneyard I'm just going to turn the imp farming back on.  I originally had intended to add runes to the game that could open up new levels of stuff... but I think I'm going to roll that forward into the new Solomon's Keep and try to get moving on that instead of endlessly tinkering the old games.
  • @War2K I'll be running some PC betas of SKUME from here to start.  You might be able to handle the SKUME coding/modding though.  If you know C/Java syntax at all, it's pretty easy.
  • I think something went wrong here. This post appears to be empty.
  • i understood how the script layout was for the spells in SD  for changing spell cost/damage values. i dunno if i can do anything like what pepper did with his challenge variants but i'm willing to learn :D
  • @war2k
    What i did is much easier than you think. All i did to the first two challenges are just copy a BONEYARD file that is generated when you start the game, paste into folder that holds editable maps, open editor, add some items, and make event that puts in the item into the inventory.
  • If I wanted to help out where would I be able to find the SKUME files? I'd be happy to try to help out if it means the game will be released faster. :3