Fomb's "Vulcan Hard" (Kitty Connect)

Comments

• Wow, so cool of you to do this. Thanks again.
    Did your kitty connect issues resolve yet? I hope so. :)
  • Nope. Been trying everything we can short of a reinstall (which will delete all my currently unfinished levels, one of which is an unremakeable ‘DMD’s Scrolltext’) It really sucks!!!
  • edited March 2018
    Are you on Android? If so, you could just back up your save data.
  • No I'm using an iPhone 7. With regards to this issue, I'm currently struggling to access the RAW file system (without a jailbreak) in order to rename some files in the hope it will fix the issue. Last iDevice I jailbroke was my 4s like 7 years ago so I'm a little rusty in this area. Any help with this appreciated!
  • This is why I was so happy when I found out rapti was putting out the games android.

@finance have you ever heard of iexploerer? I tried using that a while back to get some mp3 music off a broken ipod (5th gen) but I forget what issue I had using it. If I recall lot doesn't require the iphone/pad/pod to be jailbroken (I think).
  • I have. I'm using iFunBox to grab all RwK video recordings off my 4s. One can use programs like these to access high-level files but if you want to access the RAW system, you need to JB, as I understand. I'm busy playing with Cydia Impactor to install iFile onto my iPhone but getting every error in the book!
  • I wish I could help. I hope something gets resolved soon. A DMD-esque scroll text level sounds amazing, and I imagine totally time consuming. It would be a total shame to lose that.
  • Let me just manage your expectations accordingly! I’m not a good level maker so overall the level will suck as usual but the scrolltext effect is the main bit that that counts and has been quite tedious to make! In all other respects, I’ve totally bastardised DMD’s level, sadly.
  • I've always liked your levels. I bet the scroll text will be great!