How to play without ads ?

edited February 2018 in Robot Wants Kitty
Hi all ! Sorry.. I love robot wants kitty game. However, my dad don't want to pay for remove ads.. :/ We don't have the money for that sadly :(

But, I don't love this stupids ads. Do you have a solution for remove this ads and play without showing them ? Please reply me here in the comments or in Private message

Thenk you

Comments

• Ah, I use an android phone... Old android phone. (samsung galaxy 3)
  • The reason why this app is even free is because of the ads. Watching ads is same thing as paying for the game. If there is a way to play without ad without paying, that would be basically same thing as stealing coke in CVS.
  • I agree that the ads are totally disruptive to the game. It would be nice if there was a way to watch several ads to prevent them from popping up in the actual game, like some sort of ad credit. I don't think there are any plans for an update any time soon, so paying is the only option now.
  • Well as rapti has said from the (android) beta stages he would be putting in an option to pay for the ad removal. But as we all know he has a lot of things on his plate so things come out in stages. You have to realise he can't put in some thing more elaborate for ads with out making some major changes to the code that he is prevented from doing because (I believe) of he transition from IOS to Android or something like that. SB is just a placeholder til SKUME comes out (which I think he said was going to be on all 3 platforms). Patience boys and let things pan out hehehe.
  • I would propose to have it work like before in that you only get access to Kitty Connect (Maker Mall) if you buy the game but I can see why doing it this way might increase exposure of the game to a larger audience, but, it does have it's drawbacks, that's for sure!
  • I understand. But it is possible to remove ads in a game without pay ? And if yes, how ???

My dad doesn't want to pay for that. :( But ads are annoying. A hint ?
  • There is none. John has to make money off of players somehow. If they're not willing or able to pay, they have to do so through ads instead.
  • edited March 2018
    Well one way to do it would be to have 2 versions of each game. One version would be the current way they all are. The other version is paid version where you buy the game and it doesn't display ads but you will still have to buy your gold and what ever else is purchaseable with money. You are just paying for an ad free version. Oh it can still have an ad button if you wanna earn some free gold. That would be one way of doing it.