Need some clarification for some skills
I know that welding spells will be changed in a way to make easier for players to understand but I think there are more skills that requires some clarification on how it exactly works or how it interacts with another spells. Here are some of them that need clarification in future:
1. Stun: If someone says stun, it means it prevents the character from doing any action for the duration. In Solomon's Keep, it is not exactly clear how stun works. Is it saying that it has chance to literally stun enemy per tick or slowing them down by certain %?
2. Turn Undead: I know it will be a paladin skill but unless you change it completely, it needs clarification on what weaken suppose to mean. Is it suppose to be that they receive more damage?
3. Prismatic Shock: There should be some clarification on what is lightning type attack for certain spell(acid rain, main beam of blizzard beam, Flame lash, etc)
4. Ether Blast: The description should mention it does not stack on enemy (which means you cannot turn enemies' health to 0% by blasting 10% max health decrease 10 times)
5. Battle Mage: It should either say it does not reduce mana cost of secondary spells like call comet or change it in a way that it works on those also.
6. Hurricane: it should mention that it can deflect arrows.