Confused about SKHD

- Is all the stuff being discussed about SKHD talking about the desktop version of the app?  
- Is the update going to come to mobile as well or is it going to be a separate app all together?
- Sounds like SKHD is dead. How have so many people played it. Were they beta testers?
- How can I get SKHD?

Comments

• edited November 2017
    Also, can someone explain these two games to me and why they were both canceled?

Is this just the desktop version of Solomon's Boneyard on mobile?  http://www.raptisoft-forums.com/discussion/264/solomon-dark-download-links-and-gameplay-trailer#latest

How does SKHD fit in with these?
  • 1. SKHD is not done yet. Mr. Raptis will work on it once RwK and old keep and boneyard stuff is complete.

2. SKHD will be released in Steam and both mobile devices for sure.

3. SKHD has not reached to beta phase at all. All the talk about SKHD is official teasers and speculations. 

4. You can get SKHD some time next year.
  • The first link is a picture of boneyard in SKHD. Please wait till SKHD is released to go to that boneyard.

The second link is the scrapped version of Solomon Dark. Solomon Dark was suppose to be the sequel to boneyard but... things happened and it got canceled. Mr. Ratpis released this beta version for those who are interested in what was left of the canceled Solomon Dark.
  • Thank you so much for that info Peppermaster, cleared up a lot of my questions.  One other question however, I read in another post that Raptisoft was not going to work on any old boneyard or keep issues since SKHD was going to replace both of them.  If that's the case, why is he updating those two games now?  Why not just work on SKHD and scrap the two old games.
  • edited November 2017
    What Mr. Ratpis was talking about when he said he is not going to work on the old boneyard and keep was adding the brand new features with few exceptions like the new perk system and some new skills for boneyard(they are actually from Solomon Dark). He previously said he will be using the rest of the 2017 dedicated for fixing minor glitches and payment issues with boneyard and keep and working on some Robot wants Kitty stuff before he goes full on SKHD development next year. We all want SKHD right now but we got to remember there are some old solomon players and Robot wants Kitty fans too. Mr. Ratpis has to resolve their complaints before he work on SKHD. 

I'll round up all the information about SKHD teased by Mr. Ratpis so far and make a big post about it soon. If there are other questions about the SKHD, feel free to ask.

P.S. Now is actually the best time to ask questions about SKHD because while he works on SKHD, he may not respond to any questions.
  • >Is all the stuff being discussed about SKHD talking about the desktop version of the app? 

It will be one unified version for all systems.  Modding will require either a desktop or open system (completed mods will be downloadable on all systems, unless I run into some issue where Apple says I'm not allowed to download scripts from the internet to run on iOS or something).

>Is the update going to come to mobile as well or is it going to be a separate app all together?

It's going to be for everything-- complete cross compatibility.  It will be a seperate app though.

>Sounds like SKHD is dead. How have so many people played it. Were they beta testers?

That was Solomon Dark.  Yep, it's dead, and I released it for free just so it wasn't an utterly unseen, wasted endeavor.

>How can I get SKHD?

HOPEFULLY, in 2018-- on Steam, regular PC download, iOS, and Android, and if I can pull it off, Switch, XBox, and PS4 too.