Some suggestions for Boneyard
1) I think it would make sense if, in the character selection screen, you could toggle on and off the bosses for the round you are ABOUT to play, rather than being in the character selection screen counting as the start of a round. That would allow me to plan my perks and figure out which character I want to use, and THEN decide if I want to fight bosses or not. I feel like this would just make things a little easier, if it's even possible.
2) I think Bribe Destiny should be a togglable fate, similar to the bosses, for several reasons:
A) The initial unlock price is enormous, and took me a little while to actually unlock.
B) The purchase price per round is absurdly high for a perk that I might not even end up using, as I only use Bribe Destiny when, say, my mana management is down the drain, but Channel Mana and Battle Mage etc. are never showing up when I level up. Some rounds I may be just fine, and may bring along Bribe Destiny for no reason at all and waste either 750 or 1,500 gold.
C) Initially, in the old version of Solomon's Boneyard, I spent actual money to unlock Bribe Destiny, and now I feel kind of cheated. I still love the crap out of this game, but I feel like since I payed money to access this perk freely, I should have unlimited access to it here. I know it's probably one of the most OP perks, too, but I had gotten used to just having it around and not having to pay for it each round. I hope I don't sound too arrogant.
3) I think the extra perk slots should be permanent unlocks, as well. It's difficult enough to have to buy the perks that I need to advance far enough in the game to actually afford said perks every round as it is, but to spend a fair amount of gold every round to access what I would call a "fun" amount of perks gets kind of annoying. Especially since there's so much new stuff I want to try, but it's so expensive that I hardly have the resources to use them without going on an ad-watching binge spree every other round.
4) I know that this is something that you probably don't want to hear anymore of, but I would really, honestly, LOVE an option to disable the need to purchase the perks each round. The old Solomon's Boneyard was such a chill, relaxing game for me, because I didn't feel like I had to worry about messing up. If I had a short round and died within like 10 minutes, I could just say "Aw crap, that was dumb. Well, back in it I go." But with each round, I have to spend so much gold for the perks that I usually equipped in the old version in order to actually make any notable progress, that each round feels like such a massive financial investment for me, and it adds a whole new level of stress to the game that I don't particularly like. I feel like I'm managing a bank account while trying to earn enough funds each round to sustain my income so that I can afford the perks that I love to use. I would pay real money to have the ability to, at the very least, toggle this system off.
5) A sort of follow-up idea to my above comment: Another idea for a gold dump, since not having to pay for perks each round would, in turn, create quite the surplus of gold in people's pockets, would be exchanging gold for rings. Is that a viable idea? The prices would be up to you, but since people would have so much gold, they could possibly exchange 7,500 gold for a Magic Ring, 35,000 gold for a Rare Ring, and 75,000 gold for an Epic Ring. Those prices may be a little bit steep, but in all honesty, I really just want the relaxed enjoyment that I used to feel when playing Boneyard. I truly appreciate the effort you put into reworking the system, because for so many other games, it would work so well, but for this game, I feel like such a system is just out of place. It makes the preparation and playing of each round a little too stressful for me. I know that there's always the option to binge watch ads for gold, but I really don't like having to do that. I would definitely binge watch ads to for gold if I were to use that gold to buy some extra rings, but I really dislike having to binge watch ads just to afford my roundly perks.
6) The scavenger. I'm totally fine with paying gold to access the rings that I'm saving. 100%. However, I feel like the system for the scavenger is a little unstable. I'm seeing other people saying things about it, and I see that it's on your to-do list, so I won't say too much about it.
I know I'm asking a lot, but I thought I'd just put my opinion out there. I still love the game and will keep on playing it because good lord it's just too much fun, but I dearly hope you consider my ideas/suggestions.