solomons keep bug - wont let me leave beta

i have uninstalled, reinstalled, whatver. the play store will not acknowledge that i am out of beta. when i go to the store page, it says WOOHOO YOU ARE A BETA TESTER. i cant leave a review because of that.

very sad. 

Comments

• Uh.... for Keep?  This is something to contact Google about, I think.  Keep doesn't have any registered beta testers at all.
  • imagemine shows up under beta aswell

• This might just be because I had it on open beta.  I'm not very familiar with the Android system... I'll close the beta on Google Play and see if that does anything.

• Just checked my beta library and SK no longer listed under beta but hasn't moved to the installed list yet. Incidentally enough SB shows up as a normal app and not under beta.
  • Man... I don't even know what to think about this Google stuff... it seems to be all over the place.

I shut down the SK beta, so I imagine that's the key there.  You gave me one heck of a panic, too-- thanks-- by sayings SB wasn't showing up under Beta.  All I could imagine was that I had accidentally released it somehow.
  • edited October 2017
    i didn't mean to cause you a panic or alarm,i was just going by what i can see on my tablet but when i look in my owned apps there are (as i would imagine in yours aswell).

Updates  Installed Library Beta

and boneyard (for me at least) shows up under installed

searching through the play store tho does list all 3 games for me (SK, Hoggy 2 ,SB)
    SB tho is further down the list i assume because it was installed via a beta invitation.
    i tried searching for SB on my brother phone and nieces and it doesn't show on theirs
    my guess is it's a close beta listing (or private), google is a confusing creature