Boneyard Beta 4

edited October 2017 in Solomon's Games
Boneyard Beta 4 is being rolled out currently.  So at some point in the next 12 hours, you should have it, depending on how much google prioritizes your personal Play Store.

Beware, the purchases are live.  Use watch ads for gold, it still gives you more gold than it should.  Or buy gold if you feel like throwing money at me, I don't object in the slightest.

Changes/fixes:

o Boss spawning should work now
    o Added a Perk: Everweld
    o Added a Perk: Magedrenaline
    o Made a fix for lost save games when you shut down (please test, because I cannot manifest it)
    o Fixed the +1 to [nothing] bug
    o Buying the Bargain Bag will now not add unnecessary tonics (you won't get any discount for pre-buying tonics though!)
    o Bargain Bag is now 50% of orginalcost

So biggest issue I know of right now is I have a few betas who are losing data at times.  I made some changes to try to address that, if this sounds like you, please let me know if this beta is still causing your saved games to vanish.

Comments

• EVERWELD ROCKS!!!!!!!!
    and my niece caught me with a big grin on my face as i did battle with TheUnholy.......oh god that bastage is as ruthless as i remember lmao.... AND i broke 4000kills :D
  • With the new perks, everyone will likely be breaking their old records.  That's part of the reason I still hope to get some of the Solomon Dark bosses in, because something needs to stop you guys.