Status 10/17/2017

Okay, yesterday I got embroiled in a few tax things with my accountant, so nothing went as planned.  On today's Groundhog-Day agenda:

1. Release the SK update for Android
2. Get the Boneyard Beta out
3. Begin RwK port.

Comments

• Cool! Thanks for the update. When you say "boneyard beta" you mean the beta for the android release, right?
  • Correct.  Apple allows betas but the process is convoluted and requires Apple approval of every single build you upload, so it's not really useful for debugging-- so the Apple betas are happening in-house.
  • edited October 2017
    Say Rapti have you considered making the "Your selected perks" slots be more in line to SDarks, where it gives you 3 slots to start with and 3 addition slots per tonic you consume giving you 9 total slots minus the 2 used slots for the 2 tonics?

I also had a suggestion for the Bargain bags. would it be possible to have like 3 or 4 saved bargain bags aside from the "last used bargain bag", the idea being players can have saved schemes for certain play styles when starting over.
  • Well, yes, but there's no screen space.  Everyone will just have to wait for SKHD for an armed and fully operational perk system.