Status 10/14/2017

Okay, today's status:

o A Solomon's Keep update for iOS has gone out
o The same update for Android is ready, but will wait until Monday for release because I am trying to get one more piece of data from someone with a crash on a particular phone
o Boneyard is in Beta 3... I think I will release Boneyard on Halloween, since it's a good date for it.
o I have to do a quick Hoggy 2 update because the Makermall creators have discovered that my swear filter isn't working
o I will start porting RwK while Boneyard is still in beta, since Boneyard is "basically" ready to go except for some small tweaks and catching of android crashes.

Comments

• Will you still be making SB moddable?
  • No, I just don't want to do the work to change it.  I'm literally sending out the same data files as the iOS version.

Don't be alarmed-- Keep HD is going to be a modder's dream-- you will be able to do even crazier things than you can with the Dark editor (but it'll be a little more hardcore, I'm not making an editor, you'll have to type up scripts).
  • Thanks so much for the progress update! It's easy to forget everything that's going on.
  • ah okiedokie more to look forward to :D