Solomon's Boneyard Beta 3

edited October 2017 in Beta Testing
I have begun rollout of Beta 4... again, it can be up to like 6+ hours before it gets to you, depending on where you are in the world.  Look for "BETA 3" at the top of your menu screen.

Changes:

o Reduced the cost of some lower-level perks for newbs
    o Find More Gold will delivery between 2x-3x gold each time, rather than just 2x
    o Watching ads will net you 2000 gold each time, without randomness, for testing.
    o Fates will no longer tell you you don't have enough gold if you double tap on them when they're already bought
    o Various visual glitch fixed
    o I've done crash fixes.  Right now this is the area of biggest concern to me, so please, if you crash send me your LOGCATS.

So-- I don't know why the purchasing is live, everything I look at on the google page suggests it should NOT be.  So what I've done in the meantime is I've increased the gold you get from watching ads, so that you can test the higher level perks.  Tank up, because I will turn that off in the next build. 

Also still tweaking the perk prices... my suggestion is to get enough gold to unlock everything, then play and see if the game has a good "feel" for the recurring perk prices, which is the real difference between this and original Boneyard.

Thanks again!

Comments

• edited October 2017
    Random question:
    Can someone remind me how that "Summon boss" Fate work?

I remember that you just need to reach a certain amount of kills and then a boss will be summoned, but can't remember the values...

• edited October 2017
    hmm i thought it was every 20 or 25 waves no?
  • Yeah, it's a wave number... but it's not exact, the game varies it a bit.
  • On the old version, I believe it was on wave 10, then every 5 waves after that, but it may have changed since then.
  • I noticed a bug last night. I had used 2 level ups for rush, and when I had my next level up it showed rush 1. Using a Sony z3v.

Also not sure if the bonuses dim out and reappear brighter since I grab them ASAP, but it looks as if they are about to disappear less than 5 seconds after appearing.