Beta Boneyard Android - Kill Ads crash

2»

Comments

• Kill Ads is back on Main Title Screen, despite purchase. And when you press the Kill Ads Icon, game crashes. Ads are running during Gameplay.
  • edited November 2017
    Hrm... want to send me a logcat?

Though I kinda wonder if this is some quirk of Google beta testing.
  • I can try. It might just be a Beta thing and will just have to grin and bare it.
  • edited November 2017
    Is happening for me too. :( I don't know if what an issue before for me, because I had not removed ads. I have since removed them, but with yesterday's update, kill the ads is back, and it crashes if I touch it. Before yesterdays update it said get gold, after I had purchased remove ads
  • Are you a Beta Tester too, @antispleen?
  • This is a quandary for me... on the one hand I want to try to release it and see if it magically fixes it for you... on the other hand, if I release it and this happens to everybody live, well, it'll be torches and pitchforks all over again.
  • Yep, I'm a beta
  • I also get the ads now despite previous purchase. And I'm beta too. Also restore purchase is gone.
  • edited November 2017
    @Dude, I have found the problem causing that... there should be one more beta coming your way that fixes it.  Release 1.1.2
  • >Also restore purchase is gone.

Are you on Android? That option only serves a purpose on iOS. So it wouldn't surprise me if John deliberately removed it from the Android version.
  • Oh cool, I am on android.
  • Yeah, Android runs the equivalent of "Restore Purchases" automatically any time you start any app.
  • There are some older games that still carry a manual restore purchases button like say deep loot for example (sorry if naming another game here is improper).