NEW SOLOMON KEEP UPDATE WILL ERASE/RESET THE DATA GLITCH

fix this, because after update my app it erases my data(DEELTA) please restore data or h@xxor stuff?

Comments

• Hey, hello ! This is not a glitch ! It's because the old code was just too old. So, when you update from SK 32 bits ---> SK 64 bits, all data is erased ! Isn't a glitch, in the app description on app store, it's written. But, contact techsupport@raptisoft.com if you had a lot of golds or anything else. ;) Have a nice day !
  • Tech answer: Apple changed the sizes of several variables.  This invalidated the file streams, I have no way to recover the old data.

Non-Tech answer: Apple's switch to 64-bit only with no backwards compatibility made it so I can't even read the old data files without getting "garbage"

But, if you go to www.raptisoft.com/contact, we're giving out gold for people who have lost stuff this way.  Just contact us and tell what happened.  We don't have a way to give back the items, but we'll make it up to you.  You'll also get some love in KeepHD, we're keeping a list.
  • please add me to the keepHD love list.