Some lore questions about upcoming new Solomon's keep
Dear Mr. Raptis
It is quite awhile since we had new things about Solomon series and I think it would be nice for the Solomon fans like me are craving for more juicy facts about the new Solomon's keep. I know you had no time to work with that because of Hoggy 2 and other matters but I feel like there might be untold things that may quench our thirst for new contents. So here are my question to you:
1. Does Solomon has a wife and a son? If so, do we get to kill his wife as a hidden boss or something?
2. Why is the necromancer helping Morius and Wizard University to get rid of Solomon? Shouldn't the player necromancer be arrested because necromancy is illegal?
3. Will there be a backstories for other bosses other than Solomon and Charles?
4. Do you plan to bring all wizards from the boneyard to the solomon's keep as dire faculty or just the trio we saw in Solomon Dark?
5. What age of Magick is Solomon's Keep in?
6. Exactly what are the terrible things that Solomon Dark has done to the world? I feel like I am trespassing an innocent poor dark lord's house to get promoted.
7. Can you tell me more about Merdalf?
8. Is the Archchancellor from Solomon's Boneyard alive during the event of Solomon's Keep?
9. Is the paladin from Brothers of Stee... I mean Brothers of Infinite Light?
10. Will the poor Claudicus, inventor of Ether Drain, be able to come out of the hole?
11. What are the default names of paladin, necromancer, and rogue?
12. Are there donuts in Solomon's keep?