A real question

How much money can I give you to finish Solomon Dark?:)

Comments

• Haha.  I won't pretend there's not a price that would bring the muse back, but after all the stressors, she has fled good and proper in that game.  It'd take me a month just to get back to where I understand the code again.

But that said, Solomon's Keep is going to have a "survival mode."  It won't be the SAME as Boneyard (like, it won't have the college and all the spell buying, etc) but since I have the wave programs, etc, it won't be very difficult to put Survival Mode into Solomon's Keep as a mode, so I plan to do it.
  • Will Keep have new spells or stuff we haven't seen before?
  • edited November 2016
    For the Wizard himself, Keep will have only what's in Dark (with the exception of Boulder, which doesn't work well in corridors).  But Keep will have new CLASSES-- Paladin, Rogue, and Necromancer.
  • What!!!!! That's awesome I can't wait!!!!! I know you don't like to give out dates but do you think it will be done by the end of the year?
  • Will there be concentration system for wizard in Keep like it is in Dark?
  • >Will there be concentration system for wizard in Keep like it is in Dark?

No, at this time I hadn't planned on it.  The bonuses that you get from concentration will instead be put into equipment, perks, and other places. 

It's a good system for wizards, but becomes a bit unbalanced across different classes.
  • >What!!!!! That's awesome I can't wait!!!!! I know you don't like to give
    out dates but do you think it will be done by the end of the year?

No no no nono.... Keep is not imminent.  I just wanted to get the greenlight going.  Hoggy will be out this year (unless a mega-disaster hits me), but Keep won't be. 
  • Are there plans for Linux support with Keep?