Release date ESTIMATES please...

Can we please have just HOPEFUL ESTIMATES on the release of Solomon on Android? To anyone who may read this, if we are graced with a date, I want to emphasize that I requested a HOPEFUL ESTIMATE. I have read elsewhere that the dev does not like posting dates because he tends to not make his deadline and then disappoints his fan base. So IF he posts a date here it IS NOT concrete. It could be off by ANY AMOUNT of time. Life happens, and we all need to be understanding of this.

Thanks in advance, and if you can't that's, cool. You never know unless you ask.

Comments

• I emailed them over 2 years ago about programming with them to create Solomon's for Android.  I got a message from a guy name Kevin saying Hoggy is out for Android and SK and SB are coming soon.  Then I emailed them again 2 years later and also posted on the forums.  I gave up and bought an ipod touch just to play :P   

Here is the email chain:
    -------------------------------
    Randy Thedford <randythedford@gmail.com>

4/9/14
    to techsupport

I would like to know if you have any plans on releasing this app on google play?

If yes, I am a android developer and would love to be part of the project.

Raptisoft TechSupport <techsupport@raptisoft.com>

4/11/14
    to me

Randy,

Hoggy is now available on the Google App store, and Solomon's Keep & Boneyard are coming soon.

Kevin
    Raptisoft Product Support

Randy Thedford <randythedford@gmail.com>

May 31
    to Raptisoft

This is what I received almost 2 years ago from you guys.

"Randy,

Hoggy is now available on the Google App store, and Solomon's Keep & Boneyard are coming soon.

Kevin
    Raptisoft Product Support"

It's been a long time and my offer still stands.  I would love to be apart of bringing this game to Android.  I am a Senior Android Developer with tons of experience in game development and team management.  If there is some way to make this happen lets do it!

• My goal is to beat John enough so he gets it out before Half Life 3.