Fombicle 3

So I got like every app you could get, I don't understand what else I'm supposed to do, I can't reach Kitty. after I beat the boss kitty was still protected by this random block and I couldn't go passed it. Maybe I messed up in the beginning? I would post a picture if someone tells me how.

Comments

• You need to attach it as a link by using the tools available above called "Insert Image" in the comment composer. You can use something like Photobucket or Dropbox.

Yeah I found the same, not sure how to get to Kitty, killing the boss only gives you the heart required but there appears to be an insuperable block in the way!

• It's a bit of a puzzler.  I'll give you a hint.  The order of everything you do is important.  There is only one order in which things must happen.  Any deviation and the level is unsolvable.  

I bet if you try a couple of different orderings (or timings) you'll see what I mean pretty quick.
    ;)
  • Thanks for the tip Mr. Fomb, I beat it in a time of 9:52 ;) (still can't figure out how to post a picture, can you do it from a phone)