Restoring Kitty Connect?

I use to play RWK a lot a few years ago so I redownloaded it. I've tried logging back in to my Kitty Connect account and it just says my account has not yet been activated. I haven't received an email and am unsure as what to do. Thanks

Comments

• Hi elruin, sometimes spam filters eat my e-mails (hackers have broken my server and forced it to spambot a few times, so I'm on some blacklists).

If you can tell me your username, I can go in and make sure you're activated.
  • It's Elruin555. Thanks.
  • Okay, you're all set up to go!
  • Thank you but that actually didn't solve my problem like i had hoped. I got in to my account but sadly I still have the demo. Do I have to purchase it again?
  • Yes-- BUT, don't worry, as long as you use the same Apple account that you bought it with before, it won't charge you twice.  Just do the normal buy, and then it'll say "You've already bought this, do you want to download it again" and you can just click yes and you're good.
  • Thanks for your help! I got my Kitty Connect back and my Bribe Destiny in Solomon's Boneyard
  • Back when I wrote those games, Apple didn't yet have a "restore purchases" functionality in their API.  And it was somewhere around then that they made the big compiler change that cut me off from the old code, so I was never able to update the games to get it in. 

But generally, Apple's store won't let you buy things twice.  When the product tries to, the game sees it as a buy, but Apple's servers and store don't.