Mr. Raptis got hacked?

I got an email that Raptis messaged me, but it looks like weird automatic bot stuff to old message threads.
Heres a screenshot
https://ibb.co/nnyNv47

Comments

• Likely an ip grabber do not click
  • Upon furthewr looking I was wrong on this I do apologize
  • apologies, didnt know how to share a screenshot otherwise
  • So for those of you curious, here's a brief rundown of the situation.
    A user on the Hamsterball discord server has been trying to obtain every version of Hamsterball that was ever released. Since some of these versions need to be cracked, he went to a sketchy reverse engineering discord and asked them for help.
    They did not help.
    Instead they threatened to report him to the European Union for cracking the game (among other things), had him send them an invite to the Hamsterball discord server, and started a raid.
    I started banning them from there, and after that they moved on to some of the other Raptisoft discord servers as well as these forums.
  • Every day is an adventure in the HB discord server, but what a day that was.

• @vvllaadd99 That isn't Raptis' official account. They only messed up everyone's old, existing DMs but it's still significant damage. John said he'll focus on pushing out the new better forum soon due to this. (It'll have MakerMall integration!)
  • Can we get sneak peek (even though it was only a week