Solomon Keep - back up of saved games

Hi. I've spent lot of time playing Solomon Keep, had ton of fun with the game, currently playing and struggling on Demigod, the only difficulty I've never beaten.

I like backing up my save games regularly in case something bad happens - but when trying to copy the Document files from SK folder in my iPhone (using iMazing), I got error saying that file sharing is enabled.

When trying to find out why, apparently iPhone doesn't file data to be copied to / from the application folder, unless file sharing is enabled by the app's developers.

So my question - can the file sharing be enabled please (apparently it is not a difficult task - or so I have been lead to believe)? Or is there another way to get my save games copied to PC / backed up?

Thanks
Jan

Comments

• On iOS you can back them up into the FILES app, which clouds.
  • Hi. Thank you for advice (and apologies if this message arrives twice - I thought I posted it a couple of days ago but apparently did not make it) - can you advise how to do that please? How to copy application data to FILES app and then copy them back when needed?

I have the default FILES app (from apple), even tried a couple of other similar apps - but none of them seem to allow me to browse application data / files - only files I downloaded from web and similar.

I tried checking online but could not find any information on this.

Thanks
    Jan
  • Not sure if this will help since I play on Android but you have to use Backup (In settings in the game) then choose any place you can access to do a backup of the game there. Restoring the backup can be done from Settimgs too, game should automatically go to where you did last backup at so you just hit Restore and everything should be restored.
    Not sure how this can help with sharing to PC (if you can Backup to cloud you might be able to do it that way, for me onlyLocal Backup option exists)
  • Thanks for the advice. Could you please send me screenshot of where you have Backup in the game settings? I have iOS version and cannot see this option there - looked through the whole menu and can't see anything similar.

Local backup to files or anywhere would be great - or a way to copy files via iMazing or similar tool. But so far, I haven't found a way. Some other apps / games have file sharing enabled so external tools like iMazing can be used to copy Documents folder to PC - but Solomon Keep looks like it doesn't have this enabled :(
  • Sorry for late reply as I am usually on discord only.

I think it's only available for Android phones since iOS has a bunker around all files inside.
  • Thanks. So I take it on iOS there’s no way to back up saved games? That’s quite sad. Great game but like to back up saves of my favourite games just in case.
  • It is due to how iOS works. There may be a way to backup everything but I never used such phone. But I know it is harder for sure as everything is more inaccessible.