Chuzzle 2 trophies and stats

I’ve been playing C2 for a little over two years now, and in that time I have earned all but one of the trophies, that being “Game Over Man” for “completing 100 full games of any kind.”  I thought I should be getting close to that milestone by now, so I went to check my stats, but saw that the number of games completed was not among them.  Is there another way to display this stat in the app?  

Also, when it says “100 full games,” are there any limitations on what constitutes a full game?  For instance, if you cash out and start over, does that mean it doesn’t count as a full game?

Comments

• I’m pretty sure a full game is constituted as any game over (not a tile chuzzle’s game),including cashing out. Maybe you can cash out after clearing the first Chuzzmama and see if you eventually get the final trophy. :-$
  • I've cashed out of enough levels to reach 100 and havent gotten the trophy yet either.  I was doing that to get puzzle pieces to finish every puzzle (now posters that I get to re-finish again).  Recently completed the 1,000,000 popped trophy so i want to finally figure this one out and get it done!  Also my last trophy.

Worst part is I've been trying to get to level 100 because, why not?  so i'm on level 70 and not going back to try to just "loose" intentionally to get to 100 "full games".  let us know what you figure out, because I'll finish that up after setting the highest score i can (currently 25,411,200 on level 70).
  • I finally earned the Game Over Man trophy by playing the Classic and Speed games over and over. I still think that showing progress towards milestones would be a good enhancement for this game in the future.