The end?

So, 907 days earlier, I posted my first ever discussion when the COVID-19 thing was roaming around.
2 years later, I grew up and I noticed that this Raptisoft community is slowly turning into an EATEOT track in some way.
I never knew that time can fly by this fast, and I still don't know if I'm the only one that's playing Chuzzle to this day.
Peep the rhyme. Snackers and other people know that this community isn't dying yet, but all I know is that I need to wait 2 more years.
Ever since then, I suddenly turned around and I became obsessed with a TV mascot from an Australian channel (hint: 5+2).
I've kind of accepted it.
I don't even know what's happening anymore, but I want the Chuzzle community to be back on and not be so toxic.
Is this actually the end?

Comments

• The community isn’t going anywhere. I’m still amazed at how fast time flies. I joined this forum in 2020… But Yamin, let’s face it, you were annoying in our Discord server. You kept pinging people for silly questions! We expect you back right on your 13th birthday and hope you have matured enough until then.
  • I mean, yeah, I'm not that angry-like anymore, but I still have to grow up. I never knew I would come this far.
    Now if you'll excuse me, the other mod of these forums is going to close this or something like that.
  • Well Yamin, there you have it; version 3.0 of Chuzzle 2 has released :)))