Do the Chuzzle 2 Zen mode bottle requirements ever stop increasing?

I'm moments away from getting my first gold charm in Chuzzle 2's Zen mode, and I want to see if I can ever get a rainbow charm or even max out all trinkets. I've counted the essence (amount of Chuzzle eyes that go into the bottle) required to fill a bottle on a new save and somewhat less than 200 levels in. I'm sure it takes exactly 100 essence to fill the very first Zen bottle. The second bottle takes either 102 or 103. And about 200 levels in, I counted about 620 essence, but it's harder to be precise. The bottle requirement seems to increase by about 3 essence per level. 

It seems like a rainbow charm might not be realistically attainable at all, let alone 7 of them (an overflow). Let me do the math: 5 chuzzles x 7 rainbow segments x 7 normal charms x 7 gold charms x 7 rainbow charms = 12005 bottles. Around 10000 bottles, you might need 30100 essences to fill just one single bottle. And then you'd have to do that 2000 more times to max out the trinkets. That works out to far more than 60 million chuzzles. 

For a more accurate calculation, we can consider that level 6002 will have the average number of essences you need overall, which is 18106. Multiplying that by 12005 yields 217.362.530 chuzzles to get from the beginning of Zen all the way to the end! Keep in mind that 1 million chuzzles is already considered to be the game's largest lifetime goal, the last achievement you're likely to get.

So, what I want to ask is basically: is anyone further along in Zen mode, and have you noticed that the bottle requirements ever stopped increasing? It would help me loads if you could note your amount of Zen mode bottles filled (in the player info screen) and tried to count the amount of essences it takes to fill 1 bottle. Keep in mind you should only count essences that actually go into the bottle. Matching 5 chuzzles yields 4 essences because one Chuzzle is transformed into a Super Chuzzle. And matches of 6+ don't yield any essences at all, because the charged eyes each create a Super Chuzzle. Try not to match any Rainbow Chuzzles at all unless you know exactly how many essences they're worth.

Comments

• I didn’t know it did this. What trinket should I go for until it’s not worth it to play anymore because filling the bottle is so hard?
  • The most I've ever seen posted online is 2 gold charms, here: https://imgur.com/WghOeky

While score has nothing to do with filling bottles, we can still use it to estimate how long you have to play for to reach a certain point. I earned my first gold charm at a little under 1.5M points. The linked screenshot was taken at 5.4M points. It seems like the second gold charm takes at least twice as long to earn as the first. That means that the bottle requirements most likely haven't stopped increasing by that point.

I think a single rainbow charm might be attainable as a final lifetime goal, if you're extremely dedicated. This would likely take 1+2+3+4+5+6+7=28 times as long as getting a single gold charm, or about 42 million points. You'd still be only 1/3 of the way to a second rainbow charm by then, or 1/28 of the way to a complete maxout. Which would take about 1142 million points.