Quick update

John is hard at work on Hamsterball 2 and is in the groove. He doesn't want to be bothered he is so focused and his family misses him. His wife has to slide food under the door. He had a close call when she thought there was a gas leak in the house and he still refused to leave his office. Turns out it was rotting food behind his desk.

Comments

• edited May 2021
    Well its good thing to know that he is alive and in the groove. I sincerely hope that his work practice doesn't cost his health too much though. I know that the burden on having to do Hamsterball 2 and SKUME asap is immense and I think it is best for him to keep watch of his health as well. Sure we solomon fans are desperate for some solomon contents but we wouldn't get any if you are hurt in any ways. 
  • I don't know if John ever reads the forums, but I want him to know that no matter when he releases the game, either in 2021, 2022 or 2025, everyone will support him, every single member in the HB community understands that health is the most important thing, and will patiently wait no matter what.

Just knowing that John is putting so much effort into the game makes all of us really happy.

Stay well John, we are not going anywhere.
  • Agreed. I first played Hamsterball as a kid all the way back when Real Arcade was a thing; waiting a few more years for the sequel is a drop in the bucket at this point.
  • At the end of the day, it is health and family that really matters. Take it easy John. We will be patient. Well, most of us.
    Raptisoft has helped me get through quarantine, and will forever hold a special place in my heart. Even though these communities are seriously fragmented, they are some of the best I have ever come across. Most notably being Hoggy's and Solomon's fans; they're really dedicated and considerate people. 
  • edited May 2021
    DorkLord, is it true what you're saying? You've really scared us here. Please tell us it's a joke... :-S
  • It is a joke. He is working hard and in the zone though.