Any news???

Ok so it is now April 2021. Is there ANY news on SKUME being worked on or a release date? It’s been a long time and I was just checking as I have heard nothing since December of 2020.

Comments

• edited April 2021
    Nope, no news on any Solomon game recently other than that there are no longer going to be updates for SK and SB. :(
    Raptisoft is probably very busy rewriting code in (yuck) Apple's favors.
  • that's why i am doing this bunch of speculation posts and rework ideas in hopes of sparking conversations about solomon games
  • Is there no progress on Solomon's Dark or SK Deluxe? SK and SB are my all time favorite mobile apps of all time. I haven't heard any news on any of the games in years... Also is there a way to play either of those games on PC these days?
  • Last I heard, Raptisoft is currently working on Hamsterball 2, and then he intends to continue working on Solomon's Keep Ultimate Metal Edition (also known as SKUME). I don't know much about the Solomon's games though - someone else is more likely to know something about the situation with it than I do.
  • Nope, no news. There's tons of SKUME (SK Deluxe) screenshots over at https://raptisoft-blog.tumblr.com, though. Maybe they will port SB and/or SK to web like they did to a couple of their other games.
  • Someday we will have SKUME haha