Training room

talking about things from solomon dark got me hoping that there would be some way to try out all the spells/skills there are, either by having some form of infinite play (the boneyard grind area) or since were at a magic college, theres bound to be a training room to "test" new magic (for a fee ofcourse) but aslong as theres some way to try out all of the skills of a class without replaying the entire game multiple times and hoping for the right skills to drop ill be happy.. 

i know you said that skill books n such would become actual items that can be picked up and used to learn a skill, but i get the feeling that the drop rate will be rather low to do what im trying to say, but as long as there is a way to become omnipotent, by god ill do it atleast once lol

Comments

• How about a 'Hall of Memories'? :) I imagine a large room with crystal orbs/mirrors or something with pictures of the great warriors who fought against Solomon. Going into a memory costs gold, but gives you experience as you learn from the fallen :D so each memory would have you play as a character with different skills, etc at different levels and to successfully complete a memory you'd have to satisfy some requirements (timed, collect X of something, etc) and for successful completion you'd get an xp bonus :) that way you could have challenges, flesh out the lore AND let people try different skill builds that they may not have thought of (all secondary, super faster caster single magic missiles to make a beam, etc haha)
  • i was saying something so that you could develop the skills you wanted to so you could see the exact difference.. but i actually really like your idea lol