One overasked question: Is Chuzzle having a lot of glitches?

edited February 2021 in Chuzzle
I don't know, but why does this happen a lot? Someone is playing Chuzzle and then BOOP, a glitch. There was so many glitches that people can't take them; They are in TVs, Computers, Games, WiFi routers and everything else that's technology. Like, There is a comment in something else that was published in 1st Jan 1970 while the website was not made in 1970, And it confuses everyone. SnowWolf75's rainbow gacha glitches off all colorblind textures, Celestial in a loading screen is corrupted, and EVERYTHING else is BUCKLEUDED and i'm sure this can't stop! I can't even say what to stop the glitches! Can someone explain this to me?

Comments

• I can tell you that modern tech is so much more complex than tech even 10 years ago that it leaves much more room for it to work well 99 percent of the time, but that 1 percent you get a glitch that is so small it is overlooked in development. Remember that for every glitch posted here there are many many players out there who never experience one. 

Add to this the constant updates that have to be done to work with the most recent OS, Apple is especially bad about this. Each time you update there is the possibility for creating a glitch unintentionally. 
  • Welp, the most common glitches anyone can encounter is with chuzzles in their Chuzzarium. I found one that Stinky can't come back after a vacay, and the one i have met: My Clementine Chuzzle's eye pupils flew out, and there's so many glitches i can encounter.