Solomon Dark release?

Hi^^
Are you still planning to release Solomon Dark?

Comments

• At this time, no.  I am folding many aspects of Solomon Dark into Keep-- for instance, Keep will have a pretty simple survival minigame that you can play just for fun as a short game-- i.e. it'll have Boneyard baked in.  But at this time if I ever release Dark, it'll be the last beta I put out, and it'll just be for the curious to look at.

• Oh what a pity :(
    But at least Solomon Dark will find its way into Solomons Keep HD..so your work wasnt in vain :)
  • Well, sadly, a lot of it was, heh.  But I'm trying to make the best of the situation.
  • Oh i'm sorry to hear that :(

Thats the spirit. You have our support :D
  • The hopes and dreams of millions of solomonians is riding on your shoulder John!
  • dont put too much pressure on him dusk lol... but yes... millions and millions of us are waiting for the coming of SK O_O
  • edited November 2015
    I lost my ipod almost four years ago, and haven't played Solomon since (well, with exception to the old dark beta). I still have been checking the forums at minimum once a day, lurking in the shadows, commenting and spitting out ideas when i feel the need, in a forever vigilant wait for our Dark Lord to return.
  • *nods* Tis the power he wields over us... we are helpless but to bide our time and await the second coming...
  • Working on it guys!  It's gonna be good, I promise!