Sun Chuzzle Bug

Last night I was playing a Sun Chuzzle challenge and I completed it but the game didn't end. The last empty square I had was at the bottom right corner and once I got that the game just kept going. I don't remember what finally triggered the game to end, I thought I was going to have to use a heart.

https://imgur.com/a/nguL0R8

Comments

• I had the same bug happen to me a couple weeks ago.  I think it might have something to do with the super Chuzzles created by matching 6 or more Chuzzles together.  I had two black squares left when I made a 6 match.  One of the super Chuzzle sprites (or whatever they're called) landed on one of the Chuzzles on one of the black squares, and lo and behold, the square turned gold without my ever making a match over top of it!.  I thought this was normal until I made a match over the other gold square, making all the squares gold.  Nothing happened.  The game kept going.  I took a screenshot and moved over to discord to share the bug there, but in the process I accidentally killed the Chuzzle app, so I couldn't test my hypothesis that you would still have to make a match over the 'fools gold' square. :(
  • I had no 6 matches, so this wasn't the cause for me.