Alright. I'm done.

I wanted to explore something in discord, and somehow i got logged out. I wanted to login, but of course my account got disabled because of 13+. Great job, Snackers. GREAT, FREAKING, JOB! NOW I GOT BANNED OF THAT! *cries* Why? Why?! And please, If you say sorry, then let me on the discord server! And i don't care; It's not for teens only! YOU MADE ME EXTREMELY SAD!

Comments

• We kindly asked you to come back when you're 13.
  • edited December 2020
    Yes, Snackers right...
  • " It's not for teens only!"

Yes it is. That's what Discord says, not us. We can't let you in because then WE'd be breaking the TOS, then everyone here would get their account disabled
  • To snackers:
    How could i come back when i could be 13? Listen; get this right: I can't wait till 2024. 2024 is the year that i'm going to be 13. But whatever, I could post some chuzzle things or other things...
  • Lol neither Raptisoft nor da Snax man himself makes da discord tos, but Discord does. To even use it u gotta be 13 or else ur account will go away like 3 colored chuzzles when they're together. Now if Snax still let u passed in da server then ur bein like a super chuzzle which once popped, da whole server also gets popped with it

I'm pretty sure dat is dis tos rule wasn't made by Discord, Snax would let u in but as ur 9, u gotta wait like abt 4 years lol or else ur gonna go down along with da whole server. U may ask "Well what am I gonna do for like 4 years?" and there's a couple of options including playin other Raptisoft games like Hoggy and RwK (Maybe even try out Chuzzle Mindbender puzzles too cuz dat my fav :PPP)
  • Guys, When my account was disabled; A fan of Snackers should say: "Serves you right." Why, Snackers? Why do i have to wait until 2024? This is so long! 13 is just a unlucky number and that's all!
  • Lol did u not read what my msg said
  • I don't care, KoopaLuigi.
  • This thread is now locked.
This discussion has been closed.