This is not about how i got banned from the Chuzzle Discord Server.

I've gone too insane on how i got banned for not being 13 or older, and i decided to take a break for a while. Here are some glitches i found on Chuzzle.

1. Audio Glitch.
The audio glitch happened when i created a account on Chuzzle2 that's on my BlueStacks. The account was named "DailyDo" and that's all, and then when i played the gamemode, the tutorial appeared. As if i was dragging the row with a chuzzle that matches with other 2 chuzzles with the same color up and down too fast, The audio started going mental and corrupted. I mean, the "Chuzzled.ogg" sound keeps playing and makes the audio dead. Once it stopped, the audio continued to be normal, but a little bit loud. I continued doing the same thing over and over again on Level 1's ChuzzleMama, and when i completed the Chuzzlemama, the chain reaction somehow managed to match 8 chuzzles.

The other glitches will be added soon, when i find them.

Comments

• edited December 2020

2nd Glitch

I wanted to edit my discussion but thanks to the website as i don't have permission to do that. And the glitch is: Whenever i open a gift giving me 5 coins on daily-do, The coins are not visible, or sometimes they have glitched textures.

3rd Glitch

Rainbow Fat Chuzzles (light yellow fat chuzzles) can only be found on Daily-Do. Whenever there's a rule that something can create a rainbow chuzzle and it triggers on the fat chuzzle, The chosen fat will turn into a light yellow fat chuzzle. It cannot be matched with yellow chuzzles; because Rainbow Chuzzle's blinking color is light yellow. So that means you can only match this fat with the rainbow chuzzles.
  • edited December 2020
    I've seen the 3rd glitch of yours, and briefly mentioned it in the post: http://www.raptisoft-forums.com/discussion/1303/bug-rainbow-gacha-or-fat-chuzzle

The flashing yellow part was seen by Snackers, but I forgot to mention it in my post.