I got hardlocked... :/

Ok so a little backstory on the hardlock. I was just playing the game as usual trying to get all the keys and stuff. (This is my first playthrough of the game) I didn’t know where I could find the last five keys. So with no other options I decided to see if completing all the bossfights would unlock the last keys. So I did all three in the order kid, mom, dad. Once I completed the dad boss. It took me out of the level and onto the ground (not the moon), but I was invisible for some reason. I was able to move around for a bit, but then it wouldn’t let me go further. I tried going to the main menu, but the pause button wouldn’t work. So, out of options, I force quit the app. I opened it back up and launched my save. And I get a flash of the female hoggy in the middle of space, and then an endless space background (I left it on there for an hour and a half and nothing happened. This happens every time I load that save now. How do I fix this exactly? I would love to know as those bossfights were exceptionally hard.
Thanks a bunch,
isakurs

Comments