Update!!!

As many probably figured out: The plan is for Hamsterball 2 to be playable over the web. John continues to work on it. 

John's webhost is going out of business so when he is not working on Hamsterball 2 he is re doing the website. 

That is all for now.

Comments

• Yeah I saw the webpage, looks good! Tell john to keep up the hard work!
  • "Playable over the web"

So like Hoggy 2 is now at hoggy.com? Okay, that's cool. Does that rule out the possibility for a Steam version of the game though?

Also, can't remember if this has been answered before or not - will there be controller support on PC?
  • edited October 2020
    Hey Rainbowmon, not sure if you'll find this info useful.

If there won't be any native controller support, I'm using a utility called Anti-Micro which maps your keyboard to your favourite controller. I've only tested using a PS4- and an Xbox One controller but it works great!
  • edited October 2020
    Oh, I use Anti-micro too occasionally; believe me, I'm aware of it, but Hamsterball in particular is a game that would thrive with full 360° analog stick support. Keyboard won't provide that, common computer mice is better but not still far from ideal, and trackball mice are... Well, I can't even remember the last time I saw one of those.
  • A steam version is intended as well as controller support.

• Good to hear!